Tuesday-Friday, July 18 - 21
Grades 1-10 (grade as of 9/1/17)
Schedule: 9AM - 3PM
Location: Clarksburg High School Cafeteria
Fee: $200 Register HERE!
Optional after camp supervision of campers (3 to 6 PM) is $40. Register HERE.
Boys and girls in grades first through tenth (as of September 1, 2017) will learn the ins and outs of one of the fastest growing sports in the country: cheerleading! Kids will leave the camp with experience and practice in all things cheer. CHS Varsity Cheer Coach, Julie Ganassa, is the Camp Director and is excited to bring this camp to thecommunity. Coach Ganassa and her highly trained staff will leave you and your kids with something to really cheer about! See you this Summer!
• Camp tee shirt for every camper
• Cheer bow for every camper
• Showcase performance at the end of the week (Friday, July 21, 2017) for friends and family to come watch and see everything learned during the week
• Daily cheer crafts and cheer related activities
• Personalized coaching
• Age group and skill level separation to ensure everyone is learning at a speed that is personal and adequate for them
What will we learn?
• Basic to advanced stunting
• Leadership skills
• Showmanship and charisma
• Basic to advanced tumbling
• The ABC's of Cheer: cheer vocabulary
• Team bonding
• Game day preparation
• Competition preparation
• Hair and make up
• Game day and competition simulation
• Learning to be on and apart of a team
• Conflict resolution skills